You may have heard of our Hydrafacial treatment for rejuvenating and cleansing your face, but this service has just received an upgrade.
Beginning in June 2019, Glo Skin Spa is proud to offer a next-level-experience with the Black Diamond HydraFacial! Have a specific skin concern? The Black Diamond HydraFacial is perfect for you!
What is the HydraFacial?
HydraFacials are great for all skin types at any age. The process addresses a variety of skincare concerns, including: wrinkles, elasticity, tone, excessive oil, enlarged pores and acne prone skin. Through a multi-system process, our talented team will use a special instrument to gently remove impurities while quenching the skin.
Choice of a Booster
Our Black Diamond HydraFacial package also comes with your choice of 1 of 4 great boosters to help treat your individual needs.
- DermaBuilder – an anti-aging serum that helps to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, while enhancing the skin’s elasticity
- Growth Factor – naturally-occurring peptides that promote cellular growth which is key to the skin’s repair, renewal, and regeneration
- Britenol – a treatment that minimizes the appearance of brown spots and sun damaged skin
- 30% GlySal Peel – this peel’s resurfacing procedure combines accelerated peel benefits with visible skin rejuvenation and no irritation
Plus You Also Receive
- Neck, and Chest Lymphatic Drainage – this encourages the movement of lymphatic fluids through the system to remove waste and toxins resulting in a better complexion and less puffy appearance
- Eye OR Lip PERK
- Steaming Towels
- Facial Massage
- Customized Face Mask
- Blue and Red LED Lights – both blue and red LEDs stimulate the production of collagen. Red LEDs help reduce redness and inflammation wrinkles, and can be used to treat rosacea as well as help to reduce the appearance of broken capillaries. Blue LEDs help kill acne-causing bacteria to treat blemishes and clogged pores.
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule an appointment with Kresta or Jillian to relax, rejuvenate, and rewind aging.