What Are Vitamin Injections?
Give your body a natural energy boost with our selection of vitamin injections and end your reliance on stimulants like coffee and energy drinks! Whether you’re looking to enhance your athletic performance, supplement your diet, or manage your B12 deficiency, our vitamin injections can help. As well as giving you a natural energy boost, our injections help strengthen your immune system and let you live your life beyond boundaries. Delivered intramuscularly, our injections bypass the digestive system for immediate effects to leave you feeling re-energized.
Lipo Mino Vitamin Injections
Lipo Mino vitamin injections start with a special lipotropic fat burning combination of methionine, inositol, choline, carnitine and B12. Each of these ingredients helps the body turn fat into energy while supplying you with powerful antioxidants. In addition to the lipotropics blend, Lipo Mino also contains a mixture of vitamins that further helps facilitate fat loss and increased energy. The formula is then completed by adding ingredients to reduce appetite, build muscle, and promote a healthy immune system.
- Active Ingredients: Pyridoxine (B6): Promotes red blood cell production and converts food to energy.
- Methionine: Helps break down sugars & carbohydrates and convert to energy.
- Inositol: Converts food to energy.
- Choline: Healthy nerve cells, cuts muscle recovery time, helps convert fat to energy .
- Hydroxocobalamin: Energy, healthy nerve cells.
- Thiamine (B1): Improves immune system, helps convert fat and carbohydrates into energy.
- Riboflavin (B2): Increases metabolism, supports the immune system.
- Carnitine: Improves fat metabolism and energy, reduces recovery times and promotes muscle building potential.
Recommended Dosage 1 IM injection every 5-7 days
IV Vitamin Infusions
IV infusion therapy is an excellent alternative to taking vitamins orally. Infusions are commonly used to improve the vitamin concentration in your system through the intake of supplements via a sterile catheter. The infusions offered at glo Skin Spa can give you a healthy energy boost while improving your overall hydration. Our most popular infusion options include:
- Meyers Cocktail: The original IV Infusion chock full of vitamins, calcium, magnesium, and a healthy amount of sodium. The Meyers Cocktail is formulated to help restore your balance, well being, focus, and clarity on a cellular level.
- Immunity Cocktail: This specialized cocktail is designed to help boost your immune system. Prevent illnesses and feel better, faster after getting sick!
- Tri-Immune Boost: Restore energy and improve your health with this powerful, multi-factor infusion option.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): A great choice as a dietary supplement, intravenous ascorbic acid can help you restore your nutritional balance and alleviate inflammation.
- Glutathione: A great antioxidant infusion with rejuvenating properties — now available intravenously!
Glutathione Vitamin Injections
Get softer, clearer and brighter-looking skin with the help of our Glutathione vitamin injections! Acting to fight the signs of aging, Glutathione is the body’s most important antioxidant. This compound helps prevent and reverse the effects of free radicals and restore your skin’s luster. Enjoy a natural cosmetic rejuvenation and unlock the secret to healthier skin.
Supplement your body’s supply of Glutathione and help cleanse your vital organs while preventing the aging effects of free radicals. Boasting a 100% absorption rate, Glutathione injections are far superior when compared to traditional oral supplements. Give your body the wellness lift it needs and enjoy our non-surgical approach to cosmetic rejuvenation.
What Does Glutathione Do?
Glutathione protects cells from free radical damage and helps improve cellular function at all levels (immune function, hormone levels, mitochondrial function, etc.) As people develop chronic illness, glutathione levels decrease. Maintaining adequate glutathione levels is not only critical for wellness but also aids in the recovery process.
Recommended Dosage 1 IM injection 1/weekly
Vitamin D Injections
Benefits of Vitamin D Injections
- Enhances your mood
- Promising treatment for depression and pain
- Strengthens your bones
- Alleviates muscle aches
- Boosts your immune system
According to lead researcher Todd Doyle, Ph.D., vitamin D supplementation “is a promising treatment for both pain and depression.” As the research into vitamin D is accumulating, it’s hard to know where the accolades should start. “Activated vitamin D is one of the most potent inhibitors of cancer cell growth,” says Michael F. Holick, PhD, MD, who heads the Vitamin D, Skin, and Bone Research Laboratory at Boston University School of Medicine. “It also stimulates your pancreas to make insulin. It regulates your immune system.”
Recommended Dosage: Vitamin D3 injections are recommended once per month
Vitamin Injections in the Midland, Great Lakes Bay Region
At glo Skin Spa, our mission is to promote the health and beauty of the Midland, Michigan community. Our selection of vitamin injections is designed to provide you with increased energy, better balance, and overall health improvement. To request an appointment, please call us at (989) 465-7721 or email: [email protected] today!
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.